Ohio Stadium opens at 10:00 AM commencement morning. No tickets are required. The following Stadium gates will be open to the public: Gates 7, 9, 11, 15, 17, and 23 on the West side; Gates 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, and 18 on the East side; all North Rotunda gates. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Large handbags
- Metal folding seat cushions
- Seats that clamp onto bleachers
- Noisemaking devices
- Mace or similar substances
- Signs, sticks or poles
- Weapons of any type
Neither graduates nor guests may bring any of these items into Ohio Stadium or the class assembly sites.
Guests are subject to visual inspection of person, bags, and clothing capable of concealing prohibited items. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- Video recorders
- Small handbags
- Cell phones
- Seat cushions
- “Umbrella”-type strollers
- Clothes for weather conditions
- Umbrellas (permitted, but use during ceremony is discouraged)
All information is subject to change. We recommend checking back periodically for current information.