Ohio Stadium opens at 10:00 AM commencement morning. No tickets are required. The following Stadium gates will be open to the public: Gates 7, 9, 11, 15, 17, and 23 on the West side; Gates 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, and 18 on the East side. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Large handbags
- Metal folding seat cushions
- Seats that clamp onto bleachers
- Noisemaking devices
- Mace or similar substances
- Signs, banners, sticks or poles
- Weapons of any type
Neither graduates nor guests may bring any of these items into Ohio Stadium or the class assembly sites.
Guests should expect a visual inspection of person, bags, and clothing capable of concealing prohibited items. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- Video recorders
- Small handbags (14" x 14" x 4" or smaller)
- Cell phones
- Seat cushions
- “Umbrella”-type strollers
- Clothes for weather conditions
- Umbrellas (permitted, but use during ceremony is discouraged)
All information is subject to change. We recommend checking back periodically for current information.