The Schottenstein Center opens at 12:00 PM commencement morning. No tickets are required. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Continuing Secuirty Measure
Anyone entering the Schottenstein Center must do so through walk-through magnetometers (metal detectors). Guests will not be required to remove shoes or belts but will be asked to take metal objects (mobile devices, keys) out of their pockets. For more information about the security screening process, please click here.
- Large handbags
- Noisemaking devices
- Mace, pepper spray, aerosol cans or similar substances
- Signs, banners, sticks or poles
- Weapons or items that mimic weapons including, but not limited to: lighters, matches, firearms (including CCW permit holders), fireworks, pocket knives, knives, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, martial arts weapons, stun guns, squirt guns, super soakers, rope and chains
- Any item deemed dangerous or inappropriate
- Wrapped gifts or packages
Neither graduates nor guests may bring any of these items into Ohio Stadium or the class assembly sites.
Guests should expect a visual inspection of person, bags, and clothing capable of concealing prohibited items. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- Video recorders
- Small handbags (14" x 14" x 4" or smaller)
- Cell phones
All information is subject to change. We recommend checking back periodically for current information.