Graduates should arrive on campus by 1 p.m. and report to the assembly sites in cap and gown no later than 1:15 p.m. You will not be able to join the class processional lines after they class has left the assembly site.
Continuing Security Measure
Anyone entering the Schottenstein Center must do so through walk-through magnetometer (metal detectors). Guests will not be required to remove shoes or belts. Guest will not need to take mobile phones or keys out of their pockets. For more information about the screening process, please click here.
- Bags of any type, including but not limited to backpacks, purses, handbags, fanny packs, cinch sacks, camera bags, messenger bags, binocular cases, duffel bags, grocery bags, suite cases, or any other bags. Only wallets, wristlets, or clutches no larger than 5”x8”x1” are permitted. To reduce touchpoints with staff and lengthy inspections, guests are encouraged to not bring a bag to the venue.
- Noisemaking devices
- Mace, pepper spray, aerosol cans or similar substances
- Banners or signs
- Sticks or poles
- Weapons or items that mimic weapons including, but not limited to: lighters, matches, firearms (including Concealed Carry Weapon permit holders), fireworks, pocket knives, knives, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, martial arts weapons, stun guns, squirt guns, super soakers, rope and chains
- Any item deemed dangerous or inappropriate
- Video recorders
- Wallet, Wristlet, or Clutch (with or without strap) no larger than 5″ x 8″ x 1″. Bags of any type/size are not permitted.
- Cell phones
One 14" x 14" x 4" bag per person will be permitted for:
- Dietary or medical needs (medications, single serving snack for medical needs, medical equipment etc.)
- Child care needs (diapers, formula, baby food, baby bottle, pumps, etc.)