- Assemble promptly by 10:00 a.m.
- Report to the class assembly sites in the Schottenstein Center. Bring your line assignment with you.
- Graduates should enter the Schottenstein Center through the southwest rotunda. This entrance is for graduates only.
- The following colleges should report to the Auxiliary Gym (use southwest rotunda entrance): To be determined
- The following colleges should report to the Practice Facility Hallway (use southwest rotunda entrance): To be determined
- The following colleges should report to the West Arena Concourse (use Southwest rotunda entrance): To be determined
- Do not wear caps and gowns at rehearsal.
- Find the sign for your college then take your place in line behind your sign.
- Your college will assign a line number to you, typically sometime during the week of commencement. If you do not receive a line assignment from your college, by Friday, December 17, please contact your college office. Your place in line is determined by your college and the line number you received in the email sent by your college. College personnel will also be present to assist you at rehearsal and before commencement.
- Rehearsal will last about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.