The Schottenstein Center opens at 12:00 PM on commencement day. Tickets are required for guests. Please visit our Tickets page for details. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Continuing Security Measure
Anyone entering the Schottenstein Center must do so through walk-through magnetometers (metal detectors), Guests will not be required to remove shoes or belts but will be asked to take metal objects (mobile devices, keys) out of their pockets. For more information about the screen process, please click here.
- Large handbags
- Noisemaking devices
- Mace, pepper spray, aerosol cans or similar substances
- Signs, banners, sticks or poles
- Weapons or items that mimic weapons including, but not limited to: lighters, matches, firearms (including Concealed Carry Weapon permit holders), fireworks, pocket knives, knives, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, martial arts weapons, stun guns, squirt guns, super soakers, rope and chains
- Any item deemed dangerous or inappropriate
- Wrapped gifts or packages
Guests should expect a visual inspection of person, bags and clothing capable of concealing prohibited items. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- Video recorders
- Small handbags (14" x 14" x 4" or smaller)
- Cell phones